Personal Information We Collect.
When you visit the website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, your IP address, your time zone and some of the cookies installed on your device. When you browse the website, we also collect information about the individual websites or products you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the website, and information about how you interact with the website. We refer to this automatically collected information as "Device Information".
We collect device information using the following technologies:
- "Cookies" are data files that are stored on your device or computer and often contain an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies and disabling cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Log files "track actions on the website and collect data such as your IP address, browser type, internet service provider, referring and closing pages, as well as date and time stamps.
- "Web Beacons", "Tags" and "Pixels" are electronic files used to store information about how you browse the website
- [[ENTER DESCRIPTIONS OF OTHER TYPES OF TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES USED]]
When you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Website, we also collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [[ALL OTHER PAYMENT METHODS ALLOWED]]), your email address, postal address and telephone number. We refer to this information as "Order Information".
[[ENTER OTHER INFORMATION YOU COLLECT: OFFLINE DATA, OBTAINED MARKETING DATA / LISTS]]
When we talk about "personal data" in this data protection statement, we mean both device and order data.
How do we use your personal data?
In general, we use the order information we collect to fulfill orders placed through the website (including processing your payment information, handling shipping and sending invoices and/or order confirmations). We also use this order information to:
- communicate with you;
- to check our orders for possible risks or fraud; and
- if it is in accordance with your preferences to send you information or advertisements related to our products or services.
- [[INSERT OTHER USES OF ORDER INFORMATION]]
We use the device information we collect to identify potential risks and fraud (in particular your IP address) and generally to improve and optimize our website (for example, to evaluate the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
[[Insert other uses of device information including: advertisement / recast]]
Passing on your personal data
We pass on your personal data to third parties so that we can use your personal data as described above. For example, we use Shopify to run our online store - you can learn more about how Shopify uses your personal information here
Finally, we may also share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights
As described above, we use your personal information to send you targeted advertising or marketing communications that we believe may be of interest to you. To learn more about how targeted ads work, visit
You can opt out of targeted advertising using the links below:
- [[INSERT DEVALUATION LINKS OF SERVICES USED]]
You can also opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal:
Please note that we will not change the data collection and use of our site if we see a "Do Not Track" signal from your browser.
If you are a member, you have the right to access the personal information we hold about you and to request that your personal information be corrected, updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise this right, please contact us using the contact details below.
If you are, we would also like to point out that we